Thursday, February 5, 2009


Hi Everyone,

I have decided to take a break from blogging for a little while in order to regroup, reboot, and do some other things because I find blogging intensive and all-consuming, especially with a full-time job on the side...hehehe. In the meantime I hope you enjoy the archives and please feel free to leave comments, as I will be keeping up with them, or drop me a line from time to time.

I will not leave you with high and are some of my favorite pictures from a recent trip to Linyi, PRC for Chinese New Year:

p.s. I might look happy in that final pic but because of my actions at the time I paid a price later. I have learned a lot about my body and its dietary limits from being in China. Formerly I would have just accounted my (then) forthcoming discomfort to a bout of food poisoning (or the Chinese equivalent of Montezuma's revenge), but as every good Chinese person will tell you:
Never eat hot sweet potato in cold wind.


namhenderson said...

Well then be productive and until next time.

richard sun said...

hallo, nice to see such an interesting must be cool to make such a decision living in beijing, right? are you still in china? why not update your blog and post sth more about china? you know, i think it's time to do it. i'm just wondering what is happening on koolhaas' TVCC now. thanks a lot for sharing the news and ideas!

Anonymous said...

hi dave,
i found the blog while researching rural studio work, and am enjoying your posts! As a result I've been inspired to blog about Birmingham (1 post to date)

I hope the regrouping is going well

best- David